After William's birthday party yesterday, my parents on a whim drove to Southampton to buy a new laptop (for dad) and an iPad (for mum). I in turn was treated to a visit to Buildabear and here is Captain Rex Baseball Boots!
For the uninitiated Captain Rex is a clone trooper from Clone Wars (Star Wars prequel - get with the program!). Why the baseball boots? Cos Daddy and I have them!
We have registered him online (Mummy says that sounds funny, like he's on some "bear" register!) so that if we lose him and someone is kind enough to return him, he can be traced to me.
He had a good night's sleep with me, he did wake me for some milk but I went back to sleep.
Birth Certificate details:
Date of Birth: 7 August 2010
Full name: Captain Rex Baseball Boots
Height: 46 cm
Weight: 227 g
Fur colour: Light brown
Eye colour: Black
Belongs to: Ben
And I would like to introduce my new blog - New Ben's Blog. Mummy got fed up using Frontpage on the laptop, she says she bought her iPad so she can do all of my blogging on that. Of course I do dictate it all, she just does the typing. And she is moaning about something to do with no rich text editing on blogger on Safari but I have no idea why safari animals have anything to do with my blog?
The old pages will still be available at http://www.carronandglynn.com/ and there will be a link from that page to this one. This blog will not appear on any search engine results, you will have to know the address to view it, hence only the people my mum sends it to will know it.
If you are still bored after reading all of this, don't forget my mum's other project - her own blog http://ahumdrumum.blogspot.com/. It's a lighthearted look at family life taking a special look at the little, humdrum things in life. Happy reading!
Under each blog entry, you can leave a comment for me to read. You don't have to login to anything to do so, just add one in - go on, you know I'll love it! Just type in your comment and click on the Comment As button and choose Anonymous from near the bottom.
Look out for more adventures with Captain Rex Baseball Boots and me!
That's all for now, chop chop,
Ben x
For the uninitiated Captain Rex is a clone trooper from Clone Wars (Star Wars prequel - get with the program!). Why the baseball boots? Cos Daddy and I have them!
We have registered him online (Mummy says that sounds funny, like he's on some "bear" register!) so that if we lose him and someone is kind enough to return him, he can be traced to me.
He had a good night's sleep with me, he did wake me for some milk but I went back to sleep.
Birth Certificate details:
Date of Birth: 7 August 2010
Full name: Captain Rex Baseball Boots
Height: 46 cm
Weight: 227 g
Fur colour: Light brown
Eye colour: Black
Belongs to: Ben
And I would like to introduce my new blog - New Ben's Blog. Mummy got fed up using Frontpage on the laptop, she says she bought her iPad so she can do all of my blogging on that. Of course I do dictate it all, she just does the typing. And she is moaning about something to do with no rich text editing on blogger on Safari but I have no idea why safari animals have anything to do with my blog?
The old pages will still be available at http://www.carronandglynn.com/ and there will be a link from that page to this one. This blog will not appear on any search engine results, you will have to know the address to view it, hence only the people my mum sends it to will know it.
If you are still bored after reading all of this, don't forget my mum's other project - her own blog http://ahumdrumum.blogspot.com/. It's a lighthearted look at family life taking a special look at the little, humdrum things in life. Happy reading!
Under each blog entry, you can leave a comment for me to read. You don't have to login to anything to do so, just add one in - go on, you know I'll love it! Just type in your comment and click on the Comment As button and choose Anonymous from near the bottom.
Look out for more adventures with Captain Rex Baseball Boots and me!
That's all for now, chop chop,
Ben x

Comments
Looking forward to the next blod.
Aunty Em xx