My week in pictures

Everyone is away this week! Tori is at her nanny and grandad's house. Oscar, Talitha and Felix are going on holiday with their Pops! I am officially Billy No Mates. But then Mummy realised that our days together Before School are numbered, so we decided to have a lovely fun day just the two of us at the Westgate Leisure Centre.
 What with my ear infection and my swimming lessons not being on during school holidays, I haven't been in the pool for ages. I did lose one of my ear plugs though, so if you see what you think is a piece of green chewing gum, that's probably it. Don't return it though! We had a coffee'n'cake afterwards. Here I am with my Babyccino.

We had lunch at the park beforehand. Mummy tried to put this photo first, but the freaking thing won't work. (It sounded like she said that?)

I scooted up to the park. My old scooter is a Roary one. I do love it, Nana and Grandad bought it for me on my 3rd birthday when we were at Center Parcs on holiday. But it's a little babyish now that I have seen the cool scooters (skootas?) that the big boys do tricks on at the skate parks. I wanna be like them!

Don't know why, but Mum wanted me to try on my new school uniform. Like it? Questions:
1) Do I HAVE to wear a shirt with the school logo on it?
2) Do I HAVE to wear shirts? Mummy hates polo shirts!
3) How long do boys wear shorts for? Til Christmas?
4) How cute do I look?
5) How grown up do I look?



In the park after nursery, we met up with Max and the JohnnyBoberts. Johnny and Bobert had been to the shop with their mum, to buy their cold house dinner. (This is a Higgins household thing - instead of hot school dinner, they have cold house dinners.) The dinner comprised: muffins, tomatoes, chicken, Knobbly Bobbly lollies and Fruit Shoots. I was whingeing because Mum had forgotten my drink, so Bobert shared his Fruit Shoot with me, and Johnny his with Max. After eating a few handfuls of blackberries, Max and I asked what was in Johnny and Bobert's mum's bag, and we were given a lolly each. Then we worked our way through the muffins and chicken, the others ate tomatoes but I didn't (yuk, just like Mummy says). Their poor mum had to go home with nothing in her bag!

Comments