Skip to main content
Baby Olive had a BBQ for her daddy's birthday
I've already blogged the BBQ, but Mummy found this photo on Daddy's phone - I'm not drinking BEER though, it's ROOT BEER! Real.
Here is Baby Olive, 4 months old now. She is so cute! I like visiting her because as well as seeing her, I get to play with her fab monkey.
OK so this doesn't look great does it? She was crying for food so we handed her back!
Last week I went to the Tenth Hole with Conrad and George, and their mummy Emma, for lunch before playing at the splash park. We didn't eat much, but were quite well behaved. Mummy and Emma laughed about the last time we had lunch here together - The Incident of the Flying Cream in Hair!
Look what I built for Mummy! A tower!
I met Max and his daddy Bud at the park after nursery for blackberry picking and fun. Max has his own blog now, so you can see some pictures of me on there too.
Professor Mungleton's blog
And look what Daddy built for me! A dragon.
Reminiscent of Where did Ben Eat This Month on Mummy's old blog, here I am in the John Lewis cafe after a magnificent swimming session at the Pyramids. It's a bit like Center Parcs but with less slides etc. The waves were great fun, as were the two massive slides, which took half my swimming time to queue for! I had great fun though. Mummy and I are trying to enjoy our Mondays and Fridays before I go to school...
If you are not local, you will be forgiven for not knowing that there is a huge dinosaur on the sea front. I am just learning about dinos from Harry and his Bucketful of Dinosaurs. I think therefore that this is a dipolodocus. It is made of steel and is HUGE as you can see. I climbed all the way to the top and then parachuted down. Real.
Hovercraft (arft) as we say, or Hovercraft (ahh ft) as the JohnnyBoberts say. I think their dad is From The North (like Oscar's mummy). What From The North means, I don't really know but they all speak funny and drink pints. Well the girls do. Anyway, hovercraft. The JohnnyBoberts are obsessed with them. Their dad has even built one in their garden. Real! I've been on a real one once, but I can't remember it,. We were on the beach this week and great timing, the hovercraft was taking off. Amazing!

I only wanted to go bowling and win a soft toy, so Mummy and Daddy took me to the Slotties, as Daddy calls them. Clarence Pier arcade, where he was taken by his grandparents when he was a litle boy. We went armed with coppers and I loved those ones where you shoot 2p down the hole and then watch it push out some coppers onto the next row, then again and hopefully win one or two. However it all ended in a strop cos the bowling wasn't working and the only toy you could do with the grabbers was a yoyo. Well there were lots of grabber ones, but you just couldn't win anything on them. We like the ones where they keep going til you've won something. Even a yoyo, when the fun lasts all of two minutes. We did end up going further into the fair and found a ride to go on, and another soft toy grabber where I won the little puppy, if you can see it.
Plans for this week:-
Monday - Arranged to see Conrad, and think Oscar is back from his hols. Maybe a Pirate Pete expedition?
Tuesday - Thursday - Nursery (2nd to last week!)
Friday - Oscar is at a wedding so I'll have to see who is around!
Bank Holiday weekend - Packing hopefully! Well Mummy and Daddy will be... watch this space.
That's all for now, laters, Ben x