Louisa, Oscar, Pudsey and TJ

Welcome to the world to Louisa May Smith, sister to Matilda. We all visited when she was a few days old and had a cuddle. Matilda loves being a big sister.

Oscar came to tea after our footie training
We are pooped in this picture! Freezing after an hour and a half's footie training, we were waiting for Mum to cook dinner. Footie was great, Harry and the JoniBobs were there too. I did a bit of a David Seamen in the match at the end though - I saved a goal and then dropped it and let it go in! Never mind, at least this time I didn't cheer when the other team scored. I think I'm learning... Oscar said he wasn't ever going to play again, but then when Mum suggested that Frances got a scarf for him, he agreed he would. Phew! That would really mess up my Thursdays, man. Oscar said he loved Mum's homemade fish nuggets, especially the chicken inside them!


Pudsey Day, aka Children in Need
Last Friday we at Moorings Way Infant School raised £700.40 for Children in Need. I raised £45 from being sponsored for skipping for a minute. I told Mummy I managed a hundred skips, then I upped it to a zillion. I am not telling how many I actually did! We had to wear spotty clothes, easy for geuws (the way I pronounce girls) but harder for us boys. Mummy made me this cool t shirt, we drew spots on the front and Pudsey on the back, all with special pens that Nana sent us. Thanks Nana! (And Mummy for the great drawing...)

Too cool for skool
This is how I dressed for the Pudsey Day, in my cool leather jacket. You know, the one I didn't like for ages but now that TJ at school has one, I like it too.

Bye for now...