It is Wednesday and as is customary, my mum took me to the park. We haven't done Park Wednesday for about a zillion Wednesdays due to house moves, holidays and rainfall.
I met up with Erin, whose schoolfriend Jack was with her, I had met Jack at the Kaves the other week with Max (as Erin is at school with Max). Confused yet?
Then Bud'n'Max turned up, funnily enough - not that my mum had called them earlier. Funny how we all meet up at the same time, same place...
Then Johnny and Bobert arrived to make up the group. At snack time, my mum took this photo. Aren't we sweet?
I met up with Erin, whose schoolfriend Jack was with her, I had met Jack at the Kaves the other week with Max (as Erin is at school with Max). Confused yet?
Then Bud'n'Max turned up, funnily enough - not that my mum had called them earlier. Funny how we all meet up at the same time, same place...
Then Johnny and Bobert arrived to make up the group. At snack time, my mum took this photo. Aren't we sweet?