| Ben was trying hard to read Santa's lips |
I was a lucky boy yesterday. Not only did I have a visit from Santa at my school party, but I also had my tea with him at Keydell Nurseries! We had some colouring to do first, I gave my picture to Santa. Then he came and talked to each one of us about what we wanted to get from him on Christmas Day. He is really lovely, so friendly and obviously has a very good memory because he didn't write down any of the things that I said! Mum did though...
We had a lovely tea (sausages and chips followed by ice cream), a good play with Tori, Oscar, Tals and Felix and then a run around the carpark whilst our mums shouted for us to return.
For some reason, Mum didn't want me to stand near her car door when we got back to the carpark. Don't know why, but it might have been something to do with her feeling "poorly" all day, and why she was crouching down in the field opposite school after the coffee morning, and she said something about a dog eating it, and wiping her nose on a leaf. Strange, mothers aren't they?