Christmas cake

Last week I made a Christmas cake in the kitchen at school with Mrs Luxford. Well I put the raisins in, and then I put the icing on it. I am currently, while Mummy is typing my dictation, arguing with her that I am allowed to choose when I eat my cake. Mrs Luxford said I can choose. Mummy seems to think this isn't true and is about to ring her on her mobile. I cheekily giggle so Mummy knows that it isn't true. I am to have the cake after my tea, which today is chicken nuggets, mashed potato and beans. My Mummy's homemade nuggets are lovely, as good as Old MacDonalds!

After school today, our Fire projects were on display in the hall. Mummy thinks that most of them were made by the parents as they are too good to have been made by infants! Next term's project is either air or water, so they must be doing elements. Elemental dear reader...