No that's not the new game we got for Christmas, or Crismus as I spell it... it's me in the bag!
I have now had my two Crismuses - one with Grandma and Grandpa (Daddy's mum and dad) on the actual day of Baby Jesus' birth, and the second one now, Tuesday 28th with Nana and Grandad, Mummy's mum and dad. With me still?
Here is my list of presents:-
Hannah - Star Wars t shirt and a gun shooter thingy that doesn't work, the second year running we've had something from ELC that requires batteries and doesn't work! Grrr
Grandma and Grandpa - Darth Vader book that I'm supposed to share with Daddy; marble shooter; camera; map jigsaw; Iron Man annual; Mr Grass Head; water clock; Big Chill lego (from Ben10); zig zag car thingy; Ben10 annual
Mummy and Daddy - dinosaur book; skateboard; doodles for car; Top Trumps Iron Man; Mr Christmas book;
Uncle Chris and Aunty Sarah - doodle penguin
Debbie, our lovely cleaning lady - stationery set; selection box
Miss Page my headmistress because she's a friend of ours - chocolate Santa; Wallace and Gromit colouring in board
Aunty Ev and Uncle Bob - a kind of sleeping bag to watch tv in or read a book
Tori - Star Wars lego t shirt
Matilda - Kinex set; Aliens love Panta Claus; finger puppets and masks craft sets
Aunty Elsie - cow torch; car; truck which I said how cool is that to
Aunty Ruth and Uncle Jack - £10 that I have bought two games for Daddy's PSP that I now own
Jonah and Baby Sister - Ben10 toothbrush; Ben10 mouldable bubble bath
Sharon and Paul - craft set
Stella - 3 stage 2 reading books
Aunty Dot - skipping rope; chocolates
Aunty Barbara and Uncle Paul - Ben10 water bottle; crayons; Ben10 torch; Transformers
Aunty Sue - Ben10 pyjamas; Lego game
Nana and Grandad - games compendium; Spiderman pyjamas; scissors; chocolates; Lego Star Wars t shirt; light-up bouncy squeeze ball thing; little keyring lights; scooter with Ben name tag
Cousin Indie - Star Wars flannel and Yoda bath flannel
Phew! Thank you to all of you for my lovely presents, I will be sending Thank You notes!
Oh what did Santa bring me? A Ben10 aeroplane (or erpln as I spell it), Backugen or however you spell those little thingies, a Ben10 sticker book and colouring pens, along with an orange and a little chocolate.
He woke me up both nights that he came! (I had two Crismuses didn't I...)
I have now had my two Crismuses - one with Grandma and Grandpa (Daddy's mum and dad) on the actual day of Baby Jesus' birth, and the second one now, Tuesday 28th with Nana and Grandad, Mummy's mum and dad. With me still?
Here is my list of presents:-
Hannah - Star Wars t shirt and a gun shooter thingy that doesn't work, the second year running we've had something from ELC that requires batteries and doesn't work! Grrr
Grandma and Grandpa - Darth Vader book that I'm supposed to share with Daddy; marble shooter; camera; map jigsaw; Iron Man annual; Mr Grass Head; water clock; Big Chill lego (from Ben10); zig zag car thingy; Ben10 annual
Mummy and Daddy - dinosaur book; skateboard; doodles for car; Top Trumps Iron Man; Mr Christmas book;
Uncle Chris and Aunty Sarah - doodle penguin
Debbie, our lovely cleaning lady - stationery set; selection box
Miss Page my headmistress because she's a friend of ours - chocolate Santa; Wallace and Gromit colouring in board
Aunty Ev and Uncle Bob - a kind of sleeping bag to watch tv in or read a book
Tori - Star Wars lego t shirt
Matilda - Kinex set; Aliens love Panta Claus; finger puppets and masks craft sets
Aunty Elsie - cow torch; car; truck which I said how cool is that to
Aunty Ruth and Uncle Jack - £10 that I have bought two games for Daddy's PSP that I now own
Jonah and Baby Sister - Ben10 toothbrush; Ben10 mouldable bubble bath
Sharon and Paul - craft set
Stella - 3 stage 2 reading books
Aunty Dot - skipping rope; chocolates
Aunty Barbara and Uncle Paul - Ben10 water bottle; crayons; Ben10 torch; Transformers
Aunty Sue - Ben10 pyjamas; Lego game
Nana and Grandad - games compendium; Spiderman pyjamas; scissors; chocolates; Lego Star Wars t shirt; light-up bouncy squeeze ball thing; little keyring lights; scooter with Ben name tag
Cousin Indie - Star Wars flannel and Yoda bath flannel
Phew! Thank you to all of you for my lovely presents, I will be sending Thank You notes!
Oh what did Santa bring me? A Ben10 aeroplane (or erpln as I spell it), Backugen or however you spell those little thingies, a Ben10 sticker book and colouring pens, along with an orange and a little chocolate.
He woke me up both nights that he came! (I had two Crismuses didn't I...)