Aunty Nic Nacs came over for a quick cuppa and a feed-the-ducks walk over to the shore. We showed her the new beach (Max, you'll know where this is - where your seat is!) and where I got pushed to the ground by a 7-month-old unattended Alsation on Christmas Day. But that's another story altogether.
We worked out that Nicola last came to visit us 3 years ago at Christmas, I was just about to turn 2. I was in the bolshy phase of my development at that time and my mum, Nicola remembers, was at the end of her tether over my habit of getting too excited and pushing people over!
Click here and scroll down (about a quarter of the vertical bar to November 2007) to see me and Aunty Nic Nacs, and also click here to see more pictures. I was so cute then! Sorry I was supposed to say how little Aunty Nic Nacs and Mummy have changed ...