Here I am with Oscar, I'm the blonde one, sitting atop my cake with Scrat from Ice Age. "Cakes by Kerry" rock again, that's my old (former!) childminder from pre-nursery days.
Oscar and I had a joint party for nearly 70 (yes 70) kids at Horizone - Mum says it was the most stress-free party as she arranged it with Frances! It was the most massive one, and the best I've ever been to.
Max's blog has a much better picture of this than me - well, probably cos it was taken with an actual camera (remember what they are?) not some iBloodyThing. Click here to see it.
Click here to read about Max's broken arm (broken in Horizone very recently!) and click here to read the general musings of an (other) articulate 5 year old.
The next day it was like Christmas again. I got so many wonderful presents from my party. Here is a list:
- An Air Bear parachute kit from Lydia (her dad does Round Table with my dad and I used to swim with her, and her mum was Oscar's singing teacher!)
- A voice changer from Hannah and Ryan which annoyed their mum!
- Electronic Connect 4 from Ben Clarke from school, which mum has beaten me on
- Bakugan shaker maker from William (looks like fun to make)
- Hot Wheels Buzz car and Hot Wheels set from Matilda, with some crafty things - I love Hot Wheels!
- Green Bakugan from Harry from school, ditto Bakugan
- A jumper (that fits ha ha) from Tori and Annabelle (I LOVE the colours)
- Lego helicopter from Lewis from school, dad will be pleased
- Star Wars plaster creations from Evie from school, to satisfy mum AND dad!
- Captain Flinn book (3 stories) from NCT Thea - she always gives great books to me
- Ben 10 comic maker from NCT Fin, same as I gave him last week - he loved it so much he wanted to buy me one too!
- Batman stickers and dinosaur drawing book from NCT Ella - RAAAAHHHH
- Star Wars t shirt from Nursery Poppy, cool
- Charlie Stinky Socks book from NCT Reuben and Isaac - Thea bought me a book about him last year and I love this one too
- Lego droid pack from NCT Conrad and George, Lego rocks
- Ben 10 colouring, sticker and magic paint books, from Caitlin (school girlfriend) will keep me amused for hours
- Magic trick set from Kaelum from school, Magic Me!
- A massive colouring pen set and book from Joshua, I always need new pens!
- Lego jigsaw from Harrison from school, Lego rocks again
- Meccano set from Baby Olive, I wonder if she can help me? I bet her dad wants to
- Ben 10 Omnitrix battle game from Aimee from school (my other girlfriend, yes I have two)
- Ben 10 Humungasaur and Glow-in-dark dinosaurs from Emma, who is Shavé's little girl (from work)
- Gormities from Eddie from school - right stop here, says my mum - WHAT ARE GORMITIES? OK click here to find out, it's been driving us mad
- Power Rangers figure from Nursery Elizabeth
- Abigail and Imogen have given us a present, but it went home with Oscar's! Can't wait!
Also present at my party (not mentioned above as I already had birthday presents from them on my birthday) were: Max (despite his broken arm, respect!), The JoniBobs, Jonah, Oscar, Tals and Felix obviously.
Missed at the party for various reasons were: Erin (because her mum was doing the hard job of being a good mum); Harry (his own birthday the next day); Tori and Annabelle (both poorly); and TJ and Vinnie from school, along with NCT Ninouska.
I received so many presents from my friends, they are all brilliant, I love them all. Thank you so much to everyone for coming to my party to help me celebrate turning 5, and for all of your generous pressies.