My 5th birthday



It's my fifth birthday today. Everyone cannot believe I am 5... I'm so much older than ... um... everyone who is 4! The day started a bit like Christmas. I woke up Mummy and Daddy really early and opened a present with them. I then got Grandma and Grandpa up, and downstairs we went to open my presents have breakfast first. Then we opened my presents. Here I am with the first lot! I got more later on that day!


This was me the day before at the Submarine Museum. I loved it and even Mummy did! Grandma works in Devonport Dockyard so it was a bit like a busman's holiday, she said. I don't know what she means, she doesn't drive a bus? 


This is what I voted the best present of all - honestly! My birthday cake made by Mummy. She says she's rubbish at making cakes, and hoped that it was just because of the old oven in our old house. Thankfully it was worth moving house, because the new oven bakes perfect cakes, as you can see above. I had frosting inside and chocolate buttons etc on top. Can you see where one is missing? A little mouse ate it.




After the present mêlée, Oscar and Talitha visited with my birthday presents - Lego Star Wars glow-in-the-dark pjs and a Lego spaceship. The Lego was made immediately, and I love the jim jams, so cool. Mum made a roast chicken lunch, my favourite. Then we had my cake. After lunch, we had some visitors. Erin and her mum and dad came over, and she bought me a brilliant Star Wars Guess Who. We played later that day, excellent game. The Jonibobs came later and they bought me a Star Wars comic maker, and a Meccano set. I have bought a Ben10 one for Finn, but don't tell him. Here we are eating cake!

Thank you everyone for my birthday cards and presents, and for visiting. Full present list so far:

  • DS and Ben 10 dressing gown from Nana and Grandad
  • Ben 10 DS game, vehicle set, Spongebob pjs, dinosaur excavation set, Kinder Eggs, disguise, swingy thing, parachutes and 2 x bow and arrow sets (which caused untold trauma!) from Grandma and Grandpa
  • Ben 10 books from Jonah and Charlotte
  • Ben 10 alien handbook, and Lego Star Wars t shirt from my Welsh buddies
  • Money from Aunty Sue, Aunty Ev and Uncle Bob, Sharon and Paul, and Great Aunty Ruth and Great Uncle Jack - I have bought a Star Wars blaster already with some of it!
  • Spongeball pinball game from Aunty Barbara and Uncle Paul
  • Buzz Lightyear building set from Uncle Chris and Aunty Sarah (WOVVIT)
  • Plasticine modelling kit from Aunty Dot and Uncle Mike
  • Lego Star Wars snow speeder set, Spidermonkey and Humungosaur and Jet Ray (from Ben 10) Lego sets, Lego DS game and case, Clonetrooper keyring, Lego lorry, space book and pencil set from Mummy and Daddy
  • A lovely giraffe fur pencil pot set - but we don't know who from! We got confused with the labels but it's lovely
Thank you everyone!!!