Going...
Going...
Gone!
Erin and Erinsmum came for a playdate today. I must add that Erinsmum does have a name, Ally, and that I know Erinsmum does not include the appropriate apostrophe etc, but this is a name adopted by Bud, Max's dad. (Maxsdad?) Bensmum is my mum's name. You get the gist.
Anyway Erin and I scooted up to Yellow Plum Park, aka the park behind my school. (It is so called because Max found yellow plums there yonks ago.) We both wanted to play on the bike thingy above, and I got on behind (ooeer). I didn't quite fall off though!
Afterwards the mums chatted in the easy room while we played with the naughty penguin. He is naughty as he drew on the table! (Nothing to do with my silly mum not placing it on the paper the right way up.)
I called Erin my homeboy today, after Dad told me what a homeboy was. Dad said Erin was my homegirl, to which I replied I don't like girls. He said they have their uses. I replied What? Boobies and making babies? He wonders where I got this from. I've been hanging around with Dad too long Mum thinks.