Half term with Nana and Grandad, and other animals


Half-term. I have a busy week. Three days being looked after by Nana and Grandad, a day with Max and a day with Mummy! Here I am with Grandad in my tent. We are playing Holidays, I think. Grandad got cramp in his leg!


Here we are looking at the boats at Point, Spice Island


Plumber's mate. Grandad and I fixed the downstairs toilet's sink. I did really well with the tools!



Where did I eat? At Debenhams of course!


This is a picture of my Water project for school which we handed in before half-term. We have been reading The Lighthouse Keeper book set at school this term, which fitted in well with our water theme. This model is the sea, with Mr Grinling's boat and lighthouse. 


Felix stayed for a little playdate while his mum took Oscar and Tals swimming. I really enjoyed playing with him and the animals, and asked if he could come on his own to play again!


This is a random picture that I did on Mummy's iphone - cool eh?

Nana and Grandad and me met up with mum for lunch at our favourite fast-food place - Macdonalds! Then Nana and Grandad went home and we met up with Ally and Erin and Pops at the arcade underneath Pirate Petes. I won a yellow teddy called Sam. Then we went into Pirate Petes for a play. We played Dogs & Cats first, then Mummies & Daddies.

I haven't got a photo but I'm sure if you go to Max's blog, you'll see one. I was at his house today, and he had a party to go to in the Kraziest Kaves this side of Krazy. Jof blagged me in, and my mum blagged herself in saying she was Max's mum! I'd met Vinnie from school in there, so while Max played with his schoolfriends, I played with mine. 

I had a great time at Max's house, thank you to them for looking after me. I had gone to the park that afternoon too and bumped into the Jonibobs!

Tomorrow the old women mums have hinted that we might be meeting up to go bowling. Whoopee! I love half-terms!