Help I'm eating my own head!

Well obviously I'm not really. But I am. 

My after-school snack today was a sugarload of fun - my model that Kerry made of me on my cake (check out the picture). 

Oscar had his model plus the Scrat head (character from Ice Age get with the dvd), and I had the number 5 and the acorn. 

I watched Ice Age 3 in its entirety today. Aunty Em had bought it for me, aren't I a lucky boy. It kept me quiet, and allowed Mum to write all 42 thank you notes from my birthday. And she made 17 chicken nuggets, or as Oscar calls them, fish noggits with chicken inside them. 


I have had new homework this week. Everyone else seems to have been learning words for ages, but they've just started with me. I am on level 3a whatever that means. This is sight learning. When they have been read by sight 5 times, I can get my next lot. I have to put a smiley face next to them for each time I read them. I can't even rote-remember them though, cos Mum cut them out and mixed them up!

So now my after school routine is:
  1. Reading book
  2. Sight learning words
  3. Writing practice
This afternoon, I drew the Ice Age crew and learned how to spell woolly mammoth, sloth and sabre tooth tiger. Very useful n'est-ce pas?