Puddle Pin Bowling

The last day of half-term and I have a day to spend with my wonderful mum. (No this isn't her typing this!) She took me to the cinema to see Animals United, which was rather good. I ate the whole box of popcorn, a small box but still quite big! We then met Dad for lunch, but I didn't eat anything, just drew pictures of Ben10 aliens. 

Afterwards we met up with my Puddlepals Max and the Jonibobs for Puddle Pin Bowling! My mum wants me to mention that she has nicked some photos from Max's blog and the odd funny phrase. Thanks Max!


All kitted out in our bowling shoes, we four boys had lane 9 and the adults lane 10 (all mums and dads except my dad was back at work). We had our barriers up and started off using the frame, but soon enough, Johnny was trying to bowl without it. He did a great job! We all tried then, and my score then went dramatically down from being in the lead before that! I ended up losing both games. 

My mum lost the first game, but came second in the second game, well done her! She was chuffed to have whooped Bud's ass, I think that's what she said anyway. Andy won the grown-ups' game, and Bobert the children's game. Well done the Higgins! See Max's blog for the actual scores.

Above is a cool picture of me bowling sans frame, taken by Bud, and a team photo - almost perfect, until Bob started crying for some unknown reason. 

(Could have been because it was late, we'd been bowling for 2 hours and were hungry?)

All in all, a brilliant day with mum, and a fab time bowling. We have to do that again with our friends!