Puddler party

Today was current Puddler Elizabeth's 4th birthday party at Pirate Petes. I haven't been there for ages, since Tori's party I think, so I was very glad to trash the toddler area again. I met up with a couple of boys and girls from my old stomping ground, I think my reputation has done me proud.

Fellow ex-Puddlers Max, Erin and the Jonibobs were there, only Pops was missing. We did have great fun and of course the grown-ups enjoyed their "chatting". I'm getting used to Mum "chatting" with her friends now. She has a cup of tea and just sits there trying to talk about me as if I can't hear, spelling words out that she doesn't want me to understand. When shall I tell her my dodgy phonetic spelling that she sees in my schoolwork is all a ruse and that I can spell perfectly well?

Anyway Happy Birthday Elizabeth old girl. Hope you have a good day on Tuesday, your actual birthday!