In my old blog that my mum used to do, which she keeps on saying she MUST update with a link to here, she used to do a section called Where did Ben eat this month?
To follow in her footsteps, here are some photos from where I have eaten in the last two days. This doesn't of course include school and home.
Friday evening, I met Erin fresh from Rainbows at the Spice Island pub, with relevant adults of course. After my initial grump, we played nicely together but ate our dinner at separate tables. She ate macaroni cheese, I ate fish n chips.
My mum and dad were under the impression that we were going to all eat here, but Erinsmum and Erinsdad were eating later on. How sophisticated! How my mum wanted my fish n chips.
I didn't eat those yukky mushy peas though.
Gross.
Today we lunched at John Lewis where I partook, as is my custom, of a ham sandwich, apple drink, choccie buttons, crisps and dairylea dunkers with breadsticks that I always use as birthday cakes.
Here I am singing Happy Birthday to my mum. Not that it's her birthday.
In the interests of interest and using up white space, my mum and dad both had Welsh Rarebit. This is in honour of Erinsmum who is Welsh and was absolutely sure that her team were going to whop ours.
Sadly deluded.