We played outside, played with magnets, played boats on cushions, then we wanted to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks that we'd started to watch at the Seed Scattering Puddle Party last weekend.
Then it was time for tea, homemade chicken nuggets and homemade chips. And peas. The great thing about having pals for tea is that I eat what they eat, so as not to lose face. Hence I ate all my peas! Mum had made chocolate buns but Max didn't want his, so I saved mine for later. He took his home, along with one for his mum.
Bud came to pick him up just after Daddy had come home. In the normal fashion, I tried to beat him up. To no avail. Then as the Olds were moving spades from the garage to Bud's car (leftover from said seed party), Max scooted and I skateboarded (or rather tried to) up the road and back.
I was going to lend Max my army clonetrooper's gun but when I realised I wouldn't be able to take it on holiday tomorrow to shoot Grandad, I soon took it back. Sorry mate.