So said Johnny today at Park Wednesday. To be fair, it did. But the one he chomped beforehand looked like Africa, which he announced and which started this whole thing off.
Park Wednesday started as usual after school for the Other Puddlers, but I had - drum roll - Gardening Club! (Expect comments from allotment owners.) This is my third club of the week, Mondays is Coastguard Club, Tuesday is Cycling Club and Wednesday is Gardening Club, all at school.
Tracey is my gardening teacher, and I was observed by my dear mother planting fennel of normal and rustic types. I think I also planted lettuces but I haven't actually told my mother anything else yet. I did tell her how to plant plants, so I will blog that tomorrow so she can type while I dictate. Take a letter, Mother.
Anyway in the park, we played Lord of the Flies, as usual, as our tops were off. Elizabeth joined us, thankfully not joining in with that game. Nor the game of planting pepper seeds by the tree, watering them in with our own yellow-water (you can imagine what that was) and throwing sticks around. More pics at Max's blog plus a video.
In other news, Erin has moved house.