How did Park Wednesday come round so quickly again?


Well it came around so quickly again because it is in fact a week since the last one! It was nearly rained off, but my mum said something about having to walk the dog, so we had to come rain or shine. 

She met Erinsmum and Erin on the way on her bike. Then she met Olivesmum and Olive and Pepe on her bike, that's Olive not Pepe, as Pepe is a dog duh. 

Can I just point out that I am wearing my mum's pink flowery anorak here as I was cold? Despite having my own jumper AND wet coat!

Then we met up with the Jonibobs and Max, and relevant mums, and ate strawberries, fairy cakes made by Max's fair hand, to woo Erin I hear, breadsticks and crisps. 

Then we spied Current Puddlers Elizabeth and Jonah with Lottie!

In other news, Johnny has just caught onto the planking craze and tries it out on the park bench. We just think he's a plank. Only joking Johnny!