I'm just posting these pictures right? I had nothing to do with this. I was at Max's house, enjoying Bath Fizzer Night.
| Diet Coke for me please, says Ally |
| Puddle Dads, plus Puddle Mum, plus Emma's back |
| Work Nicola, hidden Shave, Ian and Josie |
| Ian and Josie, and Steve and Nicole |
| Wan sum? |
| The three bears |
| Gosh we clash |
| School mums, enjoying a night out |
| Legs eleven |
| You can't hide Jo |
| Puddle Mums, Roz and Tracy |
| Cheese! |
| Touching up my lipstick! |
| Changed positions slightly |
| If I sit here, says Andrea, they won't notice that I've scoffed all the crisps |
| NCT version of Kate 'n' Wills |
| Ta daa! |
| Hands up baby hands up, gimme your heart gimme gimme your heart gimme gimme all your love ... which song? |
| What were we dancing to? |
| Ravers |
| Clubbers |
| It was THIS big |
| Better than the Morrison's Value Bitter |
| Ahh sweet |
| Us Puddlers |
| The morning after Head to my mum's blog for a run down ... |