The Summer Fayre - two cakes and a chutney

The Moorings Way Infant School Summer Fayre started the night before, with my mum's entry into the adult competition for "Best Preserve". She decided to make a chutney, something she'd never done before, I mean, like, is she starting up a WI or what? She and Evie and Harry's mums all handed their entries in on Friday morning, the others were having a cake-off as theirs were the only two entries in the "Best Cake" part! Miss Cresswell said that she'd never seen such competitive parents!

Anyway the school summer fayre was on Friday afternoon and it was great fun! I hope you enjoy the pictures below. 





My class did their two songs - 

Mini Beasts and 
Please don't squish me. 

Can you tell what the theme was? 

We were brilliant, said my mum.











Here were the results of the adult entries - Best Preserve DIDN'T go to my mum for her chutney! She was gutted. 

Best Cake went to - drum roll (only two entries, Gemma, Harry's mum -v- Andrew, Evie's  mum) ...

Evie's mum! Here she is collecting her award!




And here is the cake, lemon drizzle, yummy....



I'm sure Harry's mum's cake was lovely too. 




Eddie and Oliver's dad has his own go kart business - we queued for ages!


It was brilliant!
Here was Mr Gurney's penalty shoot-out game. I scored three goals out of five attempts. 


Never mind that I was starting from the nearest point!


Good action shot don't you think?

Seen here: Amber's mum, Lewis's mum, Harrison's mum's back...


Brilliant afternoon!