My first week of the summer hols was spent in Cornwall, at Nana and Grandad's (see bottom of this blog post for some pics). Then I spent a week with Grandma and Grandpa in their caravan in Starcross, in Devon. I had a fab week, mostly crabbing and riding my new bike.
Then Mum and Dad came to visit me at the caravan, and stayed in a B&B nearby. Dad went home on the train on the Sunday, as he had to work, but Mum and I are having a week's holiday at Nana and Grandad's! Confused yet? I was!
 |
| A real Mr Potato head |
 |
| Grandad and I are sitting on the canons at Mount Edgcumbe Park |
 |
| Before my swim at Barn Pool |
 |
Swimming at Barn Pool, Mount Edgcumbe
|
 |
I got 12 crabs at Looe Harbour. Nana got them for me!
|
 |
| Mum bought me this pirate boat in Looe |
And a few snaps from my week's holiday with
Nana and Grandad two weeks ago:
 |
| On Trevone beach - surfer boy |
 |
| Make sure they're all from the same stalk! Picking Grandad's spuds and radishes |
 |
| Men from Atlantis! |