I am on the go karts here, with Daddy, racing Ryan. We beat him!
Me and my mum and dad went on Cobra, the huge blue roller coaster, straight away, and we loved it, but Mum didn't. She felt sick and didn't look the whole time. In fact she nearly cried when we got off! Dad said he loved it, and indeed went on another two times I think, but he shouted like a baby! Can you hear him on the video? We are going round with Hannah and Sarah.
Magic carpet ride. Isn't that a song by Fat Boy Slim?
A small ride, the name of which escapes me.
Hannah and I rushed back to Peppa Pig World (which to be honest I found a bit young and girly, but loved it for the last two rides), and got ready for Muddy Puddles - only to find the water had been switched off!
Waiting for one of the Peppa Pig rides.
We had a fabulous time - I can't wait to go again! Mum can though...