Henry the Hippo class mascot

My Mum picked me up from school and surprise, I had Henry the Hippo again. We have to take him home, look after him and write about it in the diary. It's because I was Special Helper today (doing register, being first in the queues etc). I have had him already this year, but that might be a bad omen because it was when I had my bad ear infection when Lewis had come to tea. (http://newbensblog.blogspot.com/2011/09/antibionics-sick-sic.html) We met Aimee, Harry, Evie and Amber in the park. Harry and I made snow angels in the wood chips and I got told off. For the second week running. We swapped a shoe, even though his feet are smaller than mine, he said. Luckily when we came to leave, he remembered to swap back! At home, I ate chicken 'n' chips, with gravy AND tomato sauce for my tea. I am afraid to say that we forgot to feed Henry. But what does a hippo eat? But we didn't write this in the diary, so Mr Gurney will never find out. Phew!