My 6th birthday celebrations



Like my mother and the Queen, I have a few celebrations for my birthday. This year, I will be 6. Well at the time of press, I am already 6.
My actual birthday was on Monday, but on Sunday, a noise of Puddlers swarmed on me to eat my Caterpillar cake! I had some presents and a lot of fun. On Monday my Mum and Dad took me to buy some fish for my new fish tank. I bought some small guppies, we were limited with our choices, because our water still isn't soft enough. I named the Fab Four: Terence, Tom, Mac and Donald. They (parents not fish) took me to that well known fast food emporium named after my new fish. You know, Tom Terences.

Friday I have a party at Horror Zone. It is a joint party with Max, and we will have between 45 and 70 guests! My mum and Jof, along with Erinsmum, Jonibobsmum and possibly Bethsmum, will be doing a Birthday Bake at Ben's house tomorrow evening.
Jonibobsmum is making us a cake made out of LEGO! How cool is that? She is measuring each part so it is ratio-ally correct! I was learning about 3D shapes today and my mum didn't know what vertices were! Duh.