My mum's day off

Every Friday my mum goes to the Tenth Hole. Well not every Friday, but a lot of them. She says it's her new "Friday night" whatever that means. Today she went on about having to go back to the dentist again after yesterday's almost tooth-pulling treatment. She needed to "catch up" with Jonah's mum so guess where they went? The Tenth Hole. This is while I was winning an award (my second) for being on the crow's nest at school (a work not behaviour board where you move up from the deck of a boat, past 4 or so posts, up to the crow's nest. It certainly wasn't a behaviour related award, as I had to be separated from a fellow after-schooler yesterday after being falsely accused (moi?) of knocking a Year R boy over. In the same time period, Jonah was probably enthusing about being a big boy who is now in Sadie's pre-school room. Yes, he is a fellow but younger Puddleducker. Anyway she now has a complete set of teeth, with the right ones refilled. Let's hope she'll stop moaning. On another note, my mum got picked up at the cash point while I was at football club. She went to Max's house (without me!) for a cuppa and returned with heavy duty cling film roll innards, now serving me as cannons in my Cheerio-box ship. In other news, I have told my mum that I want everyone at my birthday party to also come to the Artillery with me for beer o'clock.