
This was the New Year's Eve party that ErinsmumNdad held at their house. We were all present save the Pops because they were all bugged out.
There was a fancy dress theme for the short and tall(er) people. I thought Johnny had the best costume, Breeze 2.0, although he'd taken off his armour here.
And for the adults, I thought my dad was best, dressed as Inspector Clouseau, because Peter Sellers was born in Pompey. I don't know why dad kept saying he was looking for a bum though...
Here's a pic of the olds. Gosh they did look silly. My mum came as a surf babe. What was Harry Hill doing at our party though?
Erin took us through a few games of Musical Statues, coping with difficult situations when you had to pull someone out for moving. Well done Erin. We had stickers for prizes.
The food was nice, in fact I said it was my favourite thing from the party.
There was much dancing, and Erin and Elizabeth actually lead the adults in a few dances. Erin exhausted them, and Elizabeth made her mum proud (and mine) for doing a dance routine to The Smiths. We also had an awards ceremony, I won a Mr Strong book for being the strongest Puddler!We were doing quite well, only a few broken bones from landing, or rather not landing, on the foam when it was moved. Those who fought made up. Then we watched Wall-E. I fell asleep on mum. Erinsdad fell asleep in the chair. Luckily this was after he won his award for Narcoleptic of the Year. Bob fell asleep after me, he's normally first, then his dad fell asleep too. I was cruelly woken up to be held upright on my scooter, going against the wind and rain all the way home. We finally fell into bed around 2am.
Fabulous night Puddlers. When can we do it again? Oh in a year's time? OK.