Anyway my fun chez GP Stacey included swimming at the new Olympic place in Plymouth, where I saw the Australian diving team practicing. We also went to Looe for only the third time. I'd bought all the Heroes possible so bought a gun.
Yesterday before The Olds drove home, we had lunch at the Cliff Top Café with American Aunty Nik Naks.(Mum's oldest pal who she went out for a large one on Saturday night with but that's a other story altogether.)
I also played loads with Alfie next door. Football in the park, on the Wii, junk modelling, cars ... including a slap up meal from Mrs Miggins, I mean Nana.
At the GP Curtis household, Grandma had taken Australian Aunty Shirley to her barbershop practice leaving Grandpa and I to watch The Plank. I giggled occasionally.
Tomorrow I shall travel from the Wall of Corn to the Shire of Hamp. I am being picked up from Aunty Elsie's house at 6pm. Grandpa had to remind Mum of this in case she forgot. She did go out last night to meet Sarah and Daz. Sarah and Mum drank a bottle of wine EACH. Disgraceful.