I'm a lover not a fighter!

Let's just put one thing straight. There was no fight in the pub last night. All I meant was that 4/5 of the precursors from THAT fight (between Max and myself) were present yesterday too. A fight did not ensue because Dad didn't have a puncture (the 5th precursor). Not cos I've grown up since then or cos Max wasn't even at the pub.

Phew!

Today I wanted to play trains with Grandpa (who has his own train set at home but he hasn't finished building it yet) outside. The box was mouldy from the shed so here I am washing the train set with Grandma.

A quick trip to the Jonibobs to get passport photos signed (Dad also signed theirs which helped them too). Not a real play tho - back home for chips for tea!

The GPs are having a big card playing sesh at Aunty Elsie's in honour of Aunty Shirley being here (from Oz, keep up). Grandma wanted some 1s and 2s so I sold them to her from my black Darth Vader mug (that Bud saved from a skip for me) at double the face value. Result! Amazing what I can do when winking and singing "When Irish eyes ..." and threatening to remind everyone tomorrow that she wet herself last time she visited from laughing when Uncle Blob fell back and broke the garden chair.

Oh yes tomorrow all the aunts from both sides of the family descend on us for a Sausage Sizzle. You read it here first!