My mum has nicked this title from Maxsmum. Now she's written it, it sounds horribly wrong.
Today through arrangements, rearrangements, cancellations, texts, emails and voicemails, I ended up at Canoe Lake splash park with Aimee Saunders from school (first girlfriend) and Max. I ate Max's picnic, hence the salami comment. We played in the water with Aimee and her sister, no that's not a Woody Allen film, then we played Let's Excavate The Tunnel in our whitest wet shorts, followed by batnball with Joseph (ex Puddler) fielding. He was soon replaced by two female fielders who were prettier than Joseph, no offence. What amazed The Olds is that we laughed at each others' rubbish batting efforts and laughed at ourselves! Amazing. The Olds enjoyed their cuppas from the Skanky Café.
After my slight accident from laughing at Max too hard, we repaired to the beach for ice creams.
This is what it's all about. Late Weetabix (only 6 today) in the garden, late shower and I'm workin those zeds now.
Today through arrangements, rearrangements, cancellations, texts, emails and voicemails, I ended up at Canoe Lake splash park with Aimee Saunders from school (first girlfriend) and Max. I ate Max's picnic, hence the salami comment. We played in the water with Aimee and her sister, no that's not a Woody Allen film, then we played Let's Excavate The Tunnel in our whitest wet shorts, followed by batnball with Joseph (ex Puddler) fielding. He was soon replaced by two female fielders who were prettier than Joseph, no offence. What amazed The Olds is that we laughed at each others' rubbish batting efforts and laughed at ourselves! Amazing. The Olds enjoyed their cuppas from the Skanky Café.
After my slight accident from laughing at Max too hard, we repaired to the beach for ice creams.
This is what it's all about. Late Weetabix (only 6 today) in the garden, late shower and I'm workin those zeds now.