Happy Father's Day

I celebrated Father's Day with dad yesterday because they would be out gallavanting at the races on the actual day. I woke him with a bacon sarnie and coffee, well mum made those. I bought him a pocket kite and had made a medal at school. We tried to fly the kite but it was toooo windy. Hard to believe I know! We had a walk on the blustery sea front instead.

On Sunday I was deposited at the Jonibobs. We went to the tip, to a pub over the hill for lunch and then to the fair on Clarence Pier. Johnny and I went in the roller coaster on our own. I won a gun in hook a duck.

I was having a grand day until mum and dad came to pick me up. They were in their glad rags having been to Salisbury Races with Dad's friends from work. They were in hospital, or was that a hospitality suite? Anyway they didn't win a penny!

PS from mum - Happy Father's Day to Grandad! She bought him a pair of swimming shorts which he didn't wear whilst in his garden today. Can't think why not.