Wanna see some pictures of Stevie Gerrard?

I was cordially invited round to the Prof's den to play with the "new" Bionicles that he'd amassed in a freak charity shop visit. Amazing that someone threw them away?

While our parents discussed the fine art of blogging, and my mum had two cups of Budtea, we played both up and downstairs with the said dismantled and upmantled Heroes (Bionicles were renamed Heroes by Lego thus ensuring a surge [geddit?] in sales - keep up).

We did annoy Bud by dismantling the Legolectric trains. Apparently they're like reeeeeeeally hard to make.

Home sans fuss, quelle surprise, to write the second thrilling installment of The Biography of Steven Gerrard - a biography of Roony (sic). It will be published on this very blog soon.

Here I am reading my new football facts book with the Prof, which I got for having taken my first ever official school tests, the phonics alien words test.

PS - I expect Mrs Jonibob to get my Heroes joke, and my dad.