Today was my classmate Brandon's 7th birthday, for he is a real Year 2. We had a sweaty gym party and I had a nosebleed.
At home dad got out his Subbuteo. When I say his, I mean Uncle Chris's pitch, dad's goals, and both their teams. I thought dad was cruel winning 1-0 on my very first game.
Grandma n Grandpa are going home tomorrow, they've had enough football n pub visits, and we are on Day 1 of Operation Squeeze As Much Into Your Holidays as possible. Meeting Max in Milton Park.
At home dad got out his Subbuteo. When I say his, I mean Uncle Chris's pitch, dad's goals, and both their teams. I thought dad was cruel winning 1-0 on my very first game.
Grandma n Grandpa are going home tomorrow, they've had enough football n pub visits, and we are on Day 1 of Operation Squeeze As Much Into Your Holidays as possible. Meeting Max in Milton Park.