The beautiful weather meant mum and I had to wait in school for the first appointment of the parents' evening. Just enough time to discuss my Orange Flames today (for kicking someone back after they kicked me in the nuts).
Mum came out with a smile on her face learning my phonics test score, and grades for reading, writing and rifmatic. I might get a toy from dad!
No football at Langstone today so I invited the Jonibobs and Max for sausage and chip shaped fun. Max was the right size for Poppy not us, unfortunately. He missed watching Charlie and the Choc Factory. And dressing up like a Victorian Stormtrooper called Alfred Higgins. Long story.
Mum came out with a smile on her face learning my phonics test score, and grades for reading, writing and rifmatic. I might get a toy from dad!
No football at Langstone today so I invited the Jonibobs and Max for sausage and chip shaped fun. Max was the right size for Poppy not us, unfortunately. He missed watching Charlie and the Choc Factory. And dressing up like a Victorian Stormtrooper called Alfred Higgins. Long story.