Sausage park treat!

Thursday Footie is now the norm at Langstone junior school. It was baking hot so the mums didn't moan like last week about the wind. After a great goal from me and at least two from Johnny, the Bobster won Player of the Match and got the trophy in the photo! Mum didn't ask how many he scored. You will note I'm resplendent in my new Engerland kit - top £15 reduced FROM £44!

Afterwards mum went to get sausage n chips for us boys and met us in the Baffins play park. A load of scarily big boys (and girls) were waving to mum. Her Year 5s and 6s she said.

We built a tunnel under the fence from the sandpit to help insects escape from the park. Due to the nice weather we were only extracated at 7pm when mum's big boys went and some even bigger boys arrived.

I wasn't satisfied after weetabix, sausage n chips and later rice, do I woke up at 9 and asked for more. I got a cheese string. I might have hit the 4 stone mark now!