Wet Park Wednesday

After mucho confusion and flapping, mum ascertained that I will be in Mrs Marshman's Alliance class next year. That doesn't mean that Mrs Marshman's Alliance is the teaching body, Alliance is the name of our new class of mixed year Rs, 1s and 2s. Yes I'm confused too!

Wet Park - dad picked me up as mum was getting a clean bill of health from her doctor. The JBs arrived from a different direction (their dad moves in mysterious ways) and we played a good game of football. I forgot to donate my spare shin pads to Max so I didn't tackle him.

When rain stopped all play, admittedly after we'd been playing in it for about 45 minutes, we collected ammo and it was at this point that the olds realised dad was right - the cricket bat did look odd cos it had been whacked around a tree by one of my number (he shall remain anonymous!) and its handle completely broken. The most annoying thing, mum said, was that we hadn't come to tell them.

On the way out, a great display of hitting back by Bob and sheer anger by me did somewhat detract from a good wet play.