I caught 30 crabs at Mudeford Quay

No snore-gate last night. The wrath of our neighbours was aimed in the opposite direction, to the guitar lads, who in fairness were not innocent. They were still talking outside at 12.30! So Mr Neighbour got up and told them to shut up.

Honestly they are always grumpy over in that tent. The mum is nicer to the dog than her kids, and she only sounded happy when we could hear her smacking her kids!

Yesterday was not a beach day as such, so we had a picnic in a park followed by a trip on the Stour in a boat. I played with my new friends back at the site.

Today we went crabbing at Mudeford Quay. I was lent a net with a longer handle than mine by the crabbers next to us. We caught 30 crabs in just over an hour - and so did they! We used bacon as bait, they favoured herring. You definitely needed a net but I'm sure Grandad would say we were cheating.

I'm off to play swing ball with my new mate. Last day tomorrow ...