For our final week before school looms, we have decamped to Nana's again. Once again we drove to north Cornwall where hopefully surf was up. [Grandpa thinks you're either north or south Cornwall, depends if you prefer surfing or snorkelling (respectively). They are south.]
Surf was indeed up and we enjoyed two sessions - I am a Super Surfer, I practised standing up and also got bashed by mum's board while being tumbled, swallowing half the Atlantic. I have recovered with only surfer's bruising to my ribs.
I also rerouted a stream at the the beach thus thwarting the filling up of the girls' pool a little further down. Tough I say.
After soggy fish'n'chips at Fryer Tucks (they ain't wot they used to be), we came home in time for a 9pm shower and Chapter 8 of a Beast Quest book.
Cinema tomorrow, they say.
Surf was indeed up and we enjoyed two sessions - I am a Super Surfer, I practised standing up and also got bashed by mum's board while being tumbled, swallowing half the Atlantic. I have recovered with only surfer's bruising to my ribs.
I also rerouted a stream at the the beach thus thwarting the filling up of the girls' pool a little further down. Tough I say.
After soggy fish'n'chips at Fryer Tucks (they ain't wot they used to be), we came home in time for a 9pm shower and Chapter 8 of a Beast Quest book.
Cinema tomorrow, they say.