Three go mad in the New Forest

My first question - why is it called the NEW Forest? We are spending a few days camping at Holmsley, which is an old airfield in the New Forest.

Yesterday mum and dad picked me up from Dorchester as Grandma and Grandpa kindly dropped me off there after my week in their caravan in Devon.

We set up camp or rather watched dad put up the tent, and ate out locally.

During the night my dad snored. The next day the neighbour asked if he could try not to snore tonight! How rude. Did we complain about their dig barking? No. Did we complain about the radio station our other neighbours were listening to til late, dedicating a song to Tom who'd broken his hip? B no this is the great outdoors! And if I managed to sleep through it, I don't see why they can't!

Here I am on Avon beach at Christchurch.