Friday was the last cricket sesh of the season. Next week is games and a BBQ. This is a shame, my mum thinks, cos it's the first week that I didn't stop fielding in favour of playing football. And my skills are improving. Ho hum. At least Beer o'Clock might be earlier.
Saturday we went to the beach. Dad didn't want to swim but mum and I did - warmer than Monday we think. We played Seaweed Attack with a ball this time, with me on my new larger surfboard.
Today is Sunday and Erin's 7th birthday. She is having a BBQ party at 2pm today. I shall report more later!
Saturday we went to the beach. Dad didn't want to swim but mum and I did - warmer than Monday we think. We played Seaweed Attack with a ball this time, with me on my new larger surfboard.
Today is Sunday and Erin's 7th birthday. She is having a BBQ party at 2pm today. I shall report more later!