Wedding day!

Yesterday we went to the wedding of Ian and Josie. It was a beautifully sunny day, turning crisp and cooler in the late afternoon - perfect if you'd been warned by the photographer to bring a fleece! (Mum's best friend Sarah's husband Darren was the photographer and he stayed with us the night before.)

Also in attendance were Ben and Amanda, Matt and Sarah and Paul and Parisha.

The ceremony was a bit boring for me and I amused myself by stretching out in the aisle, touching each pew with my hands.

The venue was a barn with table football, air hockey and a pool table underneath. Plenty if room to play football too.

I had one important job to do. I was to present Josie with a present from Ian during his speech. It was a framed painting of the church by Ian that he used for the invites. I did it with aplomb saying "This is from your husband".

While the olds chatted, I played with Cooper (their nephew) and other kids. When we left at 11, I was still up for it but showed my tiredness by crying when I thought Mum would drive off before I'd done my seatbelt!

Fab day. Hope they enjoy their honeymoon.