Tonight we managed to squeeze in an hour's play in the cold Yellow Plum Park round near me with the JBs. The mums were cold such that Cal even wore a new hat whose pattern bore a striking resemblance to that of Johnny's new gilet, the likes of which I also have.
Bob and I made up a new game as seen in the photo - Push My Ball. I don't think you need detailed rules.
Before we left we had invented a new game for all three of us involving a slide, a football and three children standing around the slide at different parts. We should remember this game for it created no fights!
Bob and I made up a new game as seen in the photo - Push My Ball. I don't think you need detailed rules.
Before we left we had invented a new game for all three of us involving a slide, a football and three children standing around the slide at different parts. We should remember this game for it created no fights!