Visit to the secret castle

Today mum had a quick visit to the doc because she felt breathless and had high blood pressure. No worries there though, she's ok.

We took our picnic to Rame Head to visit the secret castle. In and around the ruin we saw:-

-approx 20 deer
-5 Dartmoor ponies (must've been using Apple maps as they were in wrong county)
-1 engraving of "I love Mandy 24 1 81" (lasting as well as the Jock 4 Elly on a Southfork Ranch tree in Dallas)

After a good walk round, some ineffective kite flying and tin-foil football, we went to Portwrinkle. Disappointed because the Gook café wasn't open (why must the Olds always drink tea?), we walked to the locals' beach, which used to be a harbour. I took inspiration from my rustic surroundings and laid down to write more of my story in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid Do-It-Yourself book. Mrs Marshman if you're reading this, when I'm a famous author, remember you taught me first!

Tomorrow it's Hallowe'en fun with my second cousins!