A great idea was borne today. Whilst at Little Harry's house after school, I showed him my Star Wars toys that he instructed me to bring - all of my SW figures and light sabers, and I took along my two helmets too.
Harry decided to lend me his General Grievous (four-armed not forewarned), while I lent him my Darth Maul light saber (double ended).
A few years ago we argued (nicely, actually it was a debate) over a car that I said was mine and he said was his. Mum foresaw a repetition with the SW toys, so she decided to take a photo to record it.
Thanks Sarah, Harry and Rosie for a yummy dinner and great catch up.
But sorry for teaching your son the "stinks" joke.
Me "Mum?"
Mum "Yes?"
Me "Stinks"
Hilarious.
Harry decided to lend me his General Grievous (four-armed not forewarned), while I lent him my Darth Maul light saber (double ended).
A few years ago we argued (nicely, actually it was a debate) over a car that I said was mine and he said was his. Mum foresaw a repetition with the SW toys, so she decided to take a photo to record it.
Thanks Sarah, Harry and Rosie for a yummy dinner and great catch up.
But sorry for teaching your son the "stinks" joke.
Me "Mum?"
Mum "Yes?"
Me "Stinks"
Hilarious.