Mum's half-term treat was taking us both and Dad to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid Dog Days. It was on the kids' special showing at a bargain £7.50 for us all.
I think they enjoyed it more than me, and I thought it was awesome. Mum said it was a mixture between Phineas n Ferb, Inbetweeners and Back to the Future. The music was good too, Löded Diaper rocks!
We went out for a late lunch afterwards, via Grandad buying us a tap, and then home via the chemist where Mum is having issues with doctors, nurses and blood pressure.
Home tomorrow. I hope I can squeeze in a game of footie with Grandad and Dad before we leave. Half-term went quickly!
I think they enjoyed it more than me, and I thought it was awesome. Mum said it was a mixture between Phineas n Ferb, Inbetweeners and Back to the Future. The music was good too, Löded Diaper rocks!
We went out for a late lunch afterwards, via Grandad buying us a tap, and then home via the chemist where Mum is having issues with doctors, nurses and blood pressure.
Home tomorrow. I hope I can squeeze in a game of footie with Grandad and Dad before we leave. Half-term went quickly!