My mum realised she hasn't blogged since Bonfire Night! So to recap, Wednesday was Park Wednesday in the cold. In Johnny was so cold he went home with his mum, and Bob and I lasted about 20 mins more. Even the Scary Teenagers had come to the park earlier, their usual allotted time of 6pm no doubt deemed too cold. Anyway it's good to have even half an hour's runaround.
Friday there was to be no Beer O'Clock for The Olds (plus the Jonibobs Olds) (and Sam and Dave, not the singing duo, and Laura) were all going to see Adam Ant. My mum and dad have seen him, like, twice already. They must love him. I therefore was packed off to stay with Max for the night. What a night we had too! My mum might put a link to his blog...
Saturday I was returned to my own parents at Playzone. I bid a sad farewell to Max, only to meet up again a few hours later at Beer O'Clock, which had been called on the Saturday because it didn't happen on the Friday. We were nearly a full complement of Puddlers, sans Pops as she was away. Elizabeth and Erin left early as they were on a sleepover together chez Hunt. The rest of us boys played Ludo with no dice, using scraps of paper with numbers on, cleverly designed by Jof. That didn't last that long, as one of us howled for some reason. We also watched a bit of footie on the TV (the reason we we were at the pub as Manure were playing Villa). When we left at 6.30, dad was so confused (no not from drink but it was Saturday early evening not Friday late evening) so he nearly sent me straight to bed! I managed to watch a bit of Star Wars Episode VI before going to bed.
Sunday, today, was both Remembrance Sunday and Louisa's birthday (Matilda's sister). We were invited to her 2nd birthday party at her house. We bought her a book and a rabbit game. The party was good and I won at Pass the Parcel. Louisa's grandma made her a fab Peppa Pig cake and mum wondered why she wasn't offered a bit!
Friday there was to be no Beer O'Clock for The Olds (plus the Jonibobs Olds) (and Sam and Dave, not the singing duo, and Laura) were all going to see Adam Ant. My mum and dad have seen him, like, twice already. They must love him. I therefore was packed off to stay with Max for the night. What a night we had too! My mum might put a link to his blog...
Saturday I was returned to my own parents at Playzone. I bid a sad farewell to Max, only to meet up again a few hours later at Beer O'Clock, which had been called on the Saturday because it didn't happen on the Friday. We were nearly a full complement of Puddlers, sans Pops as she was away. Elizabeth and Erin left early as they were on a sleepover together chez Hunt. The rest of us boys played Ludo with no dice, using scraps of paper with numbers on, cleverly designed by Jof. That didn't last that long, as one of us howled for some reason. We also watched a bit of footie on the TV (the reason we we were at the pub as Manure were playing Villa). When we left at 6.30, dad was so confused (no not from drink but it was Saturday early evening not Friday late evening) so he nearly sent me straight to bed! I managed to watch a bit of Star Wars Episode VI before going to bed.
Sunday, today, was both Remembrance Sunday and Louisa's birthday (Matilda's sister). We were invited to her 2nd birthday party at her house. We bought her a book and a rabbit game. The party was good and I won at Pass the Parcel. Louisa's grandma made her a fab Peppa Pig cake and mum wondered why she wasn't offered a bit!