Mum didn't boycott today as she has for a couple of weeks. After a school meeting, we made it to the park at 4.15pm to meet Max.
The Jonibobs didn't come as Andy "Hagar-Not" thought it was too cold and dark. In actual fact it was and at 4.45 (at that time 5 degrees) we decamped to Max's house. Mum had tea and chats with Bud, I made Greek jails with Max upstairs. I looked at the Messenger Family's medals too.
We left and I ordered Mum to have my dinner ready in less than 10 minutes. Or else. It was duly ready in 30 seconds, reheating last night's pasta isn't too lengthy a process.
Mum got cross with my bedtime poo time. At least I haven't wiped bogies on the upstairs walls like I had on the downstairs' loo wall. When she removed it with toilet roll, it took off some plaster. Oops.
The Jonibobs didn't come as Andy "Hagar-Not" thought it was too cold and dark. In actual fact it was and at 4.45 (at that time 5 degrees) we decamped to Max's house. Mum had tea and chats with Bud, I made Greek jails with Max upstairs. I looked at the Messenger Family's medals too.
We left and I ordered Mum to have my dinner ready in less than 10 minutes. Or else. It was duly ready in 30 seconds, reheating last night's pasta isn't too lengthy a process.
Mum got cross with my bedtime poo time. At least I haven't wiped bogies on the upstairs walls like I had on the downstairs' loo wall. When she removed it with toilet roll, it took off some plaster. Oops.