Happy Christmas to all my readers

This year due to one set of grandparents being on the other side of the world, we had none of that travelling between households business. Instead we were set to annoy Grandad for 5 days in a row. We arrived in full flood weather on Christmas Eve and lost all mobile signal. I didn't want to watch The Grinch so sat in the corner of the front room facing the wall but soon twisted my head round to watch it.

Morning came - a respectable 7.30 start - to stockings left by Dad. Santa had visited me as I've obviously been good all year long. He left a Lego Star Wars Geonesian Spaceship for me.

My top 5 presents were:- Lego Star Wars X Wing, Lego Star Wars Desert Skiff, Lego Star Wars Geonesian Spaceship, Man U kit, drum sticks.

I bought Mum a book light and Dad a Darth Vader and Son book. We had a hearty turkey lunch, although Grandad wasn't very well so retired to bed. I played with my Lego for the whole day. I didn't even go out for the annual Walk Around the Dam walk.