100 Acres Wood

Ben I am your father. How many times can I use that?

Yesterday the Jonibobs came to play n stay. Mum had an emergency text to ask for a sleepover as the Burns Night supper (to which Cal n Andy were invited) child-friendly aspect suddenly collapsed. Little ones were no longer welcome. Well all in my favour for I was thus rewarded for difficult behaviour displayed that morning and non attendance at Footie training with my bezzies coming over. And all this after a super dooper Army Boot Camp party that Conrad invited us all to.

Anyway at the sleepover we annoyed Mum by farting and giggling too much so she split us up. She didn't have much sleep as I woke her up at 5am and then nearly pushed her out, snored and talked when she was going back to sleep. Oops.

After the JBs had gone, Dad changed his yearly task from 2012's going everywhere on bike, not taking the car, to 2013's driving for days out.

We went to 100 Acres Wood where it immediately poured down. We had to Extreme Picnic in the car before going on a walk, exploring the muddy ravines en route as befits a normal Puddler.

I got my way and Dad and I played lightsabers; he was DV and I was Luke. Mum sat on the sidelines with a cuppa. I had moaned when I heard she was coming. I managed to twist my moaning into meaning I wanted Dad all to myself not that I didn't want her. Poor Mum. She came good later as she'd made roast beef. Hours to cook, gone in 15 minutes.